Monday 26 March 2007

A Tale Of Happiness - Finally


The past weekend has been incredible to say the least! Allow me to explain.



I spent the weekend round my boyfriends, Jonny. Friday night, him, me and Tom got drunk on Cider (God love Black Thorn!) and we began walking around town. Now I must admit I was slightly nervous that Jonny would start making fun of me and having a go at me like he had done recently. However! The complete opposite happened! He was just like he was when we started going out; all over me, telling me how beautiful I am etc how much he loves, needs me, wants me and we were really having a good time! Despite the high positives I was receiving from him, I was still a little worried that this would all disappear by the time we got home. I was wrong! It got better! Not only was the sex amazing but we spent the time afterwards, cuddled up together talking and joking and laughing and basically opening up to each other! I felt closer to him than I had ever felt! It all happened again the next day but without Tom this time as he'd just received his PS3, lucky sod. And despite eating a chip that tasted like cat shit and made me throw up, my heart was still on a high and by the end of the night, I was the happiest I had ever been!
Basically - I'm in total love and the chances of us EVER splitting up are IMPOSSIBLE!... Well, I like to think so anyway.



Another small note before I end this post of absolute adoration and love for a certain someone - I can't find a damn layout for this blog that actually fucking works! If anyone knows what I should do or where to go then please, let me know!



Pleasant Screams!

No comments: