Wednesday 28 March 2007

Black Thorn, Dammit I Want Black Thorn!


I wish my damn chair would stop rolling around the floor so I could actually type something!



Oh look at that it did!



Work is becoming harder. Not for the work load itself but for the sheer fact that I am shoved in different places and I'm never in one place for the whole day. Especially today. Today really wound me up. At first I'm with butterflies, then caterpillers, then butterflies. You get the point I imagine. The whole FUCKING DAY I was being switched between the two!
Also my hours are being changed at work over the easter holidays. I will be working from 8am til 6pm. A ten hour shift instead of my normal 8 hour shift! And I don't even get paid extra. However I do get a day off! so techinically I'm only working 3 days! I'm unsure about the week after next, whether I have the friday off or not. I hope I fucking do!



I miss Jonny



This week has been really slow. A typical result from a good weekend. What I would do just for a can of blackthorn! God love its holiness! I just heard on the news that a bus full of children and teachers and his demand was an ice cream cart for the kids! This is in philippines by the way. The guy was just making a stand for better education and equipment for the children. Bless him!



JONNY!

God dammit I need him.



OH! Here's something to chat about!
GRAHAM thinks I kept his daughter! I have not laughed so hard since the weekend! (lets face it, something about an ex is not going to be bigger than being loved by my spouse!) He sent me a txt asking how far gone I was when I lost her. I didn't reply. He then text me few hours later, demanding an answer "or are you hiding a deeper secret like the fact that you kept her"... WHAT THE HELL!?!?! I don't have a daughter! As far as I know, she's dead! I'm fed up of him trying to use her as an excuse just to keep in touch with me! He hasn't gotten over her nor me and still has his sights set on me. He's set his standards way too high, even I know for a fact that I am aeons out of his league! And I'm not being big headed, I really am that far out from him! He is a pathetic excuse for a human being, let alone a man! But not to worry, I am soon to have a new number as I'm getting my phone unlocked and switching networks (so I can talk to my baby more!) I can't wait to get rid of that annoying little fly. His only link with me is my daughter but I'm not going to let him use that chain round her neck to try and tackle me. If I ever have the unfortunate luck of seeing him in Southampton, results may vary depending on my mood at the time. The worst result would be to paralyse him for life. Slipped disk, broken back, something along those lines.



Anyway, thats enough for me. I need to go take a shower and have a nice long sleep! I am shattered, moody, missing my baby terribly, in need of his cuddles and kisses and not looking forward to work tomoro! Especially not college. I feel I may have failed!



OH! One more thing. I may be trying for X factor. Yes I know, me of all people. The one person who didn't want to become famous. Well, I'm not going to become famous. I will try the first round, if I get through - I quit. If I don't, I have to quit. No choice really but I don't want to go through anyway. I just want to see if I could do it. I don't want to be famous. If I'm to be famous, I want to be famous for not giving a damn what the paperazzi and other celebrities think of me, I'm not obsessed with how I look, don't care what I do and if other people don't like it, not fussed what I wear, not afraid to look natural WITHOUT MAKE UP (stupid bitches), I want to be famous for being the one who taught the ten year old girls every where in the world that beauty begins inside, looks only make you a plastecine doll, not a real person! Gosh the things I could do! Have a right old banter at all the celebrities for being stupid twats. And just so you know, I'm not talking about ALL IN GENERAL CELEBRITIES like bands, presenters etc. I'm talking about the A LIST CELEBS whatever the fuck that stands for. Its like a whole new range of upper class, middle and lower!



FUCK SOCIETY AND ITS OBSESSION WITH IDEALISTIC BEAUTY!



Gotta love Foamy!



Pleasant Screams...

1 comment:

»Couятиιιє;, said...

=) Aww you're ever adorable missy. I agree with you fullyy. And if you make it past the first round, you should keep going honey. You'd be amazing at it. Plus I'd get to say; "THATS MY SISTER ON TEEVEE!!"
=) That's not something you can say everyday. Ahaha.
As for Graham, I hope he loses everything he has going for him, because in my eyes, he doesn't deserve one ounce of living or life! =) He's a pathetic excuse for a man and I'll personally see to it that I shove a pole up his butt and blow him up.

LOVE YOUUU!!! xxx