Sunday 20 May 2007

Lost

I am so lost, I don't know what to do at all.

I've done something wrong to Jonny but he won't tell me what I've done. I don't know what I've done to upset him but he "can't be bothered to explain". I wonder if he can even be bothered with me anymore! I don't want to lose him, I do love him but I just don't know how long I can tolerate his pride and ignorance. He tells me to tell him when something is bugging me and I do! But he won't do the same for me. It's like this relationship works only one way but it doesn't! A relationship is supposed to work two ways and I can't do this on my own! I've even asked his mum for help cos I just feel so damned lost! It's like being out at sea and there's no landmarks at all. I'm doing the best I can but I'm running out of ideas.

Someone help me, please, I need help

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell him how you feel, show him this entry and explain that his behaviour really upsets you because you are desperate for things to work between you two and he appears to be hindering that. Tell him to buck his ideas up and try for you because you really love him and would do anything for him. Then give him a couple of days space and time to think about things. he'll come running, you'll see.