Saturday 12 April 2008

Best Days Of My Life

Are just around the corner.

Ever since turning 20, my life has taken a turn for the better. I have a job that I thoroughly enjoy. I love the people I work with and the people I serve. I have the most sweetest and cutest boyfriend ever. I have no worries, insecurities or other emotional troubles. I am about to become lead singer for a rock band, first gig on 5th May down Poole, got a photo shoot on 21st April. Busy busy!

Well what can I say? Everything - is perfect!

I have updated my website - www.missdeadangel.piczo.com if your interested. Rob also has his website up too!! www.roblaceydrumteacher.com he's got some old photos up of him and my god, I fell for him all over again!

This is paradise. This is heaven.

I finally have the life I've always wanted!

No comments: