Friday 15 August 2008

FUCK OFF YOU M*THERF*CKING C*NT!!

So you think you can come back into my life, guns blazing and mouthing off at me.

I don't think so.

It's been 2 years at least since I last spoke to you. 3 years since it happened.

I don't need you and never have done!

SO FUCK OFF!!

I don't want your crap of how you think you know better than me!! You wanna try and tell me what to do?? Why the fuck should I listen to you when I've got the better job than you, I've got more friends than you, a better life than you and I'm in a higher position than you will ever be in!!

You've got some fucking nerve to tell me that I don't know what life is.

I KNEW EXACTLY WHAT LIFE WAS THE DAY YOU FUCKING KILLED HER!!!

And as for that little WHORE you had, I hope she's grown up or is DEAD!!!

I swear to God you DARE fucking come NEAR me, I'm gonna grab your bollocks and shove em so far up your arse they'll be in your throat!!!

I know your plan, you need me to still want you, but I don't, I'm not gonna be wrapped around your finger. Not again. Not anymore. Once was bad enough.

I wanna smother you. . .

. . .

. . . In fire and brimstone!!!

No comments: