Thursday 4 September 2008

Don't You Just Hate It When . . .

Someone at work uses some pathetic and really stupid excuse not to come in. And on top of that, isn't it such a coincedence that the week they're off "sick" is the week they wanted to book off couple of weeks earlier but weren't allowed it?

Talk about real fucking obvious.

And I bet they're in London right now.

Also what pissed me off is that they're excuse is "I'm on anti depressants so I can't work" . . .

WHAT A LOAD OF FUCKING BOLLOCKS!!

I'm sorry but you may think you've pulled the wool over people's eyes but sure as hell not mine!!
YOU have NOTHING to be depressed about. Alright so you lost a loved one but she was old and lived a good and fulfilling life. So you dumped your boyfriend, you two were doomed from the start anyway after the amount of break ups in just 2 weeks!! That is still FUCK ALL reason to take anti depressants!!

AND ON TOP OF THAT!!

Why the fuck should it stop you from working?!?! One of the other staff is always on anti depressants but they still come into work!!

Besides, you have no idea what depressed is about. You don't even know the meaning to the word. Now you might turn around and say "well neither do you" but oh people at work KNOW that I've been depressed, far more than you could ever imagine. My art, my stories, my poetry and my scars tell the tale of my depression without me having to say a damned word.

And guess what!! I still didn't have to take anti depressants!!

. . .

Anyway, onto a happier note.

I go away on holiday in 6 days with my drummer boy!! Oh I'm so excited!!! Only got 3 more shifts at work and then I'm AWAY!!!

YEA BABY!!!!

No comments: