Saturday 27 September 2008

Welcome Back My Gothic Twin

By the way, before I go on my ramblings, I'd just like to say that I wasn't wrong about that girl, she is an ignorant fucking cow and I hope she kills herself by OD on anti depressants! Just to be ironic!

Anyway

A little note also to RACHEL GRAY cos I know you fucking read this you stupid cunt -
Would you please. . . JUST FUCK OFF!!!
You think I'm the back stabber and liar?? YOU were the one who fucking lied to her parents, YOU were the one backstabbing Jess to ME!!! YOU think yo'uve got people wrapped around your little finger trying to push me out and get one in on me, but oh no!! It's all back fired and no one wants you around anymore! Why? COS I DONT FUCK WITH PPLS HEADS JUST TO GET WHAT I WANT YOU FUCKING STUPID TWAT!!! HOW FUCKING DUMB CAN YOU GET?!?!?

Don't answer that.

Onto other news. I'm back into Cradle of Filth. They are my fighting music and I can't escape it. Pendulum has worn out its welcome. I can feel myself drifting back into that gothic side of me that wants everything black and deadly. I welcome it with open arms as halloween is just around the corner.

Also I seem to notice that with the seasons, i.e winter, I become more dark in my fashion and sooner or later just completely Goth. And then I lighten up for summer! HA!

Anyway I must get ready for work.

The Plague: Get It. Feed It. Spread It. Bitches.

No comments: