Saturday 6 September 2008

God Dammit

Okay so last time I was a little hasty to judge. Turns out she was given those days off anyway. Argh, blind to the obvious again >< for which I apologise for. What can I say, I was in a bad mood. Ah well, hopefully maybe at some point I'll be able to see for myself. But I still stand by what I said that some people just don't have a good enough reason to be on them happy pills.

I don't know, we'll see.

3 DAYS TIL I GO ON HOLIDAY!!

FUCKING YES!!! I can't fucking wait!! Haven't been on holiday in ages and to be going with Rob, ah it's like a dream coming true!! Seriously, I'd only been with him a couple of months when he asked if I'd go! Last time it was a year before we went away together! And then it was shite cos he didn't wanna go anywhere!! So this time, it will be perfect!! I can't fucking wait!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: