Tuesday 10 November 2009

A Pleasure Again

Well after my last rant, I feel much better. I think it was time that "thing" was over and done with.

Onto other news, I feel like I should be doing more with my life. Such as . . . PLAY COD:MW2!!!
Lollage.
I am currently at Nathan's while he packs the car with his kit ready for practice tonight.

Lately I've been having . . . visions? Or what you might call De Ja Vu. But I've been having it to an extreme. Everytime it happens, in the vision I want to say "Ooh, I've done this already" but then when it comes to it, I'm about to say it, and don't. I change what I dreamed. Now, for those who don't know, my dad broke his neck 2 hours into our holiday in Corfu back in May. He's fine but had to wear a neck brace for 8 months. What I don't remember is the dream I had about it. I had told my mum 2 weeks before we went to Corfu, that I had had a vision of my dad sat in the computer chair with a neck brace on. And I didn't know what it meant. I then totally forgot about it and it wasn't til couple of months ago that my mum told my dad what I had dreamt. He then shouted at me for not telling him else he'd have been more careful! But how was I supposed to know?!

Anyway, point being is that I'm starting to freak myself out. I freaked Nathan out a little last night when we were watching Drop Dead Fred and I said, "I've already seen this with you" and he looked totally confused as he had never seen Drop Dead Fred before. I had dreamt it.

My dad is convinced that I have some sort of psychic ability, if you believe in that kind of thing, as his dad used to read tea leaves until he saw 3 peoples deaths and all 3 died exactly a month after they were read. So he stopped. On top of that I do tarot also and all my readings with my blessed and smudged deck have all come out pretty acurate.

Anyway, must dash to practice!

Tally ho!

No comments: