Sunday 26 October 2008

Most Haunted Styleee!!

Last night after work, me, Harry, Sam and Nathan decided to head out to Boldre Church. It was near 1 in the morning and on top of that the clocks went back that night so got an extra hour!

Anyway!! I'm not going to go into details cos I'm supposed to be getting ready for work. But my god it wasn't half fun!! Got frightened the life out of, ended up doing some criminal investigation too. I certainly won't be going back so nieve as I was last time!! I have a few theories as to how things happened cos soem crazy shit went down!! But I would still like to go back there at some point. I even got all the screaming and discussions on video! But I think it's just humurous to listen to rather than anything else.

ANYWAY!!! Top of the morning to ye! I need to get ready for work!!

No comments: