Monday 30 July 2007

How I Got My Hair Done!




Firstly, Jess sectioned my hair to begin cutting it! Boy isn't it long!














Hooray it's cut! By the way my friend Jess is my hairdresser!
















Wow thats alot gone!
Look it's my own lil hairball!
















On goes the bleach! It did burn at first. The back of my head is still a little sore!



















It's gone blonde!

















Me, jus out the bath after washing it off!



















Jess dries it



















Then sections it
















Now on goes the red!


















Keep going Jess






















Add some foil so I don't mix the red and black, I look like a spaceman!














This is after all the black and red has been washed out!




















Some last minute layering
















Now to cut the black so it's shorter than the red



















And it's done!

















Can't see just how bright the red is though. But it is VERY bright!













No comments: