Monday 31 March 2008

And Once Again - It Happens

Girl likes boy.
Boy likes girl.

Lets get together and see what happens!

That happens. . .

Ok, not quite sure what to do. He needs to sort out his head, he's got too much going through his mind right now. Ok, I can do that. I'll wait.

Next time I see him. Things happen again. We all got drunk. I was the happiest I'd been in a long time. I'd thought things were going to be ok. I thought things might actually get better seeing as the feelings were still there and somewhat strong as far as I knew. I thought we would actually give it a shot.

I'm wrong . . . again.

And I don't know how to feel.

I know he wouldn't use me! I know he wouldn't do anything if he didn't have any feelings for me!

But I understand the fact that he may have a little too much on his mind right now for a relatioship.

But I still feel so broken, I made the move to go for it. I trusted my heart and it hurts just that little bit more to know that it was a waste. Well not exactly a waste but its not like anything is going to happen anymore.

So I made a wrong move. So now I carry on and continue and try to make things right.

There's just one thing I'm pissed off about.

So a stranger starts talking to me. Is polite and gentle in approach. So I am polite in response! Get to know him, I start to be myself with my happy and bubbly attitude and the guy thinks I'm flirting with him and like him!!!! WHY!!! I'm just being myself!! Am I not allowed to laugh and smile without giving the wrong impression?! Christ sake!! Or is there no such thing anymore as a nice and chatty girl without classing it as flirting!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!! If thats what you class as flirting then your gonna be bowled over when I actually do flirt!!!

Stupid fuckers thinking I'm that desperate. NO! FUCK OFF!

No comments: