Friday 28 March 2008

Just One More Day

I can't give you the words that describe how I feel.

I feel like all my emotions are suspended in mid air, not knowing whether to fall or fly.

I'm back under the surface of the sea, walking along the bottom, occasionally looking up at the sun reflecting off the water surface and I wonder - will the light ever reach my face and warm my soul?

The bottom of this ocean is peaceful.

Strange how when at total peace, anyone can look like an angel.

I picture myself, a perfect body, a perfect face, mysterious purple eyes, a flowing dress that moves with me under this ocean. I picture myself as this - and I know that its no longer me.

Where am I going now? I do not know, I cannot tell. If only I was some kind of bionic person that could live underwater, I would be down there for days.


This is a new love for me. I love you as my best friend but also as more than that too. And I've never had these two feelings for the same person before. I don't know what to say. . .

I don't even know if I should tell you . . .

Maybe this time its my turn to bolt . . .

No comments: