Saturday 10 May 2008

Another Statement;; Another Day Dream

Just what in the hell are you trying to do?

You think calling me in morning hours is going to deter me? You think phoning my parents is going to deter them? They know him better than you do! I don't think you even know him at all, I think you just don't want me to be happy!

Well guess what? Your interference made us stronger. Made me and my parents stronger. You've made my parents actually like him and they've given me their blessing with him!! So I thank you.

Onto other notes.

All this happiness in my life is something I am not used to. With every relationship I've had, there has always been some insecurities. Granted I know I need to lose weight but I'm not overly concerned that my weight is going to put him off. So long as I don't get bigger that is. My mother says it's because I'm maturing. I'm becoming wiser. And the fact that he is also mature and older, means he's more responsible for his actions, more wiser with his decisions and I think this is an aspect my parents love!

However, my care free attitude at the moment is some what scary for myself. I do not want to become swallowed in this vortex of dreams and think that nothing is and never will be - wrong. I may end up over looking something and then have it all blow up in my face. So despite how much my heart and soul wish to jump 5 metres up into the air and shout and scream with joy, I will keep it quiet (a little) and remain calm (as much as possible).

Work is going exceedinly well. At least I think so anyway. I love my job and the people I work with, staff and customers. I hope I make them proud. I guess I'm a little nervous and in myself I feel like I'm constantly shy but somehow I manage to hold myself well and no one seems to notice that I'm even shy at all!

My dragons are now about 2 months old. I had them out of the tank for about an hour, half hour in the morning, half hour after feeding. Lovett was even sat on my lap while I stroked her and she was quite happy sat there.

Right I must leave it at that, I am due at work in an hour and I've yet to get in the shower and changed and ready. Sometimes I hate make up, other times, I love it. Love hate relationship!

Written while listening to: The Subways - Girls & Boys

No comments: