Sunday 22 April 2007

6 Months Pass

Yesterday was our 6 month anniversary.
I stayed over from Friday and come home yesterday night. Tom was round Friday and I asked Jonny if it would be ok for it to be just us on ou anniversary so that we could do something special. Instead, Jonny invited Tom back over. Which I don't mind, Tom is great fun but I was kinda upset with Jonny that he'd forgotten what I asked. I was gonna take him down the beach, just us two but we didn't. We still managed to spend some time together that night before I had to leave so it wasn't a complete loss.

Next saturday I will be getting my tattoo done. It's going to have "Mistress" written above it but in Dragon Script so that no one knows what it says!

Um, today I'm going down the beach with my mate Jess and her brother and sister and will be trying out my new bikini! I did wear it yesterday to sunbathe and got a slight tan which im quite disappointed about but thats cos I need to be in the sea to get a good tan!

Well this is going to be short. I don't have much to say.

No comments: