Monday 16 April 2007

Maybe;; Just Maybe

[[Did she get the right one this time?]]





Well I may be going to see a gig next month. Reel Big Fish are playing in Bournemouth and I am so desperate to go see someone before my 20th birthday that I'm willing to risk my sanity going to Bournemouth to see these people. That place is full of chavs and emos galore. You'd be lucky to find one decent person who doesn't intend on hurting you, either through leading you on or beating you up. And people wonder why I go to Southampton instead. At least there its basic beating you up, not leading you on or intending one night stands while you're drunk! And there's not so many riot police down in Southampton. Last time I went to Bournemouth, I got caught right in the middle of a riot. A bloke standing next to me, just stood there watching, got knocked down with a baton by one of the armed policemen. You can understand why I no longer go there now! Luckily when I go to see RBF, Jonny is coming with me! So I won't be alone!





I don't have much to say. Jonny is currently sat in the park with his mates. I'm, clearly, sat at the computer typing this and downloading music. There is no one decent on to talk to which sucks else I'd have something to do. Now I might actually attempt to do my coursework! Or I could draw.





Speaking of drawing! Look at what I have designed!
This will be my new tattoo end of April once I get paid and find someone who will do it. It's going to go in the center of my back inbetween my shoulders. I figured tht if I had a tattoo, it had to be something I've designed seeing as it's going on my body. Seems logical does it not? I'm debating whether to put Jonny's name beside it somewhere but it'll be written in Dragon Script so no one knows what it says! Or maybe write "Mistress" Mwa ha ha haa! I will experiment!

Well I shall leave it at that. I have work I could be doing.


1 comment:

»Couятиιιє;, said...

Eek, kay I'm so sorry I wasn't on, I was at school. But I'll be on fo shu on Thursday =) Cuz we get a 5 day holidays because of end of term thing aha.
But yes, erm personally, I wouldn't get Jonny's name, I mean, don't get me wrong, but I mean, just think what IFFF you 2 did seperate or something. God forbid and we know it won't happen, but I'm just saying. A tattoo is more permanent then love sometimes..
=) Personally I'd get mistress done. I love that very muchh so. Infact, I think I'll take that name AHAH!!
=) Eek I miss you lots honeyy!!