Friday 13 April 2007

Friday 13th

Mine is crap but only by being a crap finish to the week.

Started last friday when I told parents i'd be away from friday to tuesday cos i had days off work. I came back sunday for sunday roast lunch, mum thought i was gonna cook it, i said i'd do it nxt weekend, i then went bk southampton after lunch. parents got pissed off despite me tellin them on friday tht i'd be goin straight bk, dad then told me to come home monday mornin to "have words". Basically spent two hours tellin me how they think im a whore/prostitute/slut/slag/sleepin round southampton jus cos i spend one night at the wkend ROUND THE BFS! despite them knowin im still with him, havin a map of where he lives, havin his no. AND his mums, they still think it. After havin "words" i went straight bk to southampton but came home tht night, went bk tuesday afternoon. came back tuesday nite. I've now lost all respect for them and now don't even wanna talk to them, mum calls me a lodger, dad tries to have conversations with me which i jus totally ignore. Work know about what my parents said cos i was really down this mornin after mum said to me "every time i see you, you look fatter and wider" despite the fact i've been the same weight for 6 months.

6 MONTHS is how long i've been with jonny, anniversary next saturday. However he's pissed off down the cinema with Tom to watch 300 DESPITE knowing tht i really wanted to go see it and i was plannin to go see it nxt friday nite as part of our 6 month celebration, ON TOP OF THT he didn't even invite me to come see it tonite maybe cos he couldn't be bothered to wait til the 8 oclock viewing. On A GOOD NOTE I've finalised my tattoo design tht I made myself and am definitely getting it down end of the month nxt pay day.

Therein lies the tragedy.

Pissed Off doesn't quite cover it. By miles.

I'm going to go cry a flood of wasted tears. My self esteem is damn low. My self confidence is shot to pieces. And yet people wonder "how can such a lively girl feel so low". Well now you know why.

1 comment:

»Couятиιιє;, said...

Aww honeyy, you poor dear. =( Omgawsh that's so much to endure. And believe me, I know how much that is. You poor thing. -hugs- Believe me, I can totally understand how you're feeling. And I read your other blog entry earlier of when you fell and tore ligiments, oh sis I so wish I was there or you were here so I could just look after you and just make sure I completely kept you safe. I swear, I'm gunna pull money together this summer and bring you down here. I'd come down there, but mom's going for surgery this summer so she needs me here.
As for your mom and dad, that's terrible!! I hate how parents do that, they just gah! Don't let them bring you down honey. And I totally know it's easier said then done, believe you me, but you just can't let them weight you down. They don't have anything on you. You're 19 and a gorgeous amazing girl. I love you so much sis, you are not a whore or a slut or whatever it is they use in your English term thingie aha. Honey, you are so strong and amazing.
I don't know if it'll make you feel any better, but I haven't talked to Cody for like, 2 weeks I think or so, and I miss him so much. And I feel like he doesn't have time for me. That he's just dismissing me ya know? So I know how you feel with Jonny.
And it's so frustrating, because there's this guy at my school who has a MAJOR crush on me, like "falling in love with me madly" kinda crush and everyone's telling me to break up with Cody and go out with him, and I mean, tyler is very sweet + nice, but he's no Cody. And it's just arg so frustrating you know? I'm so confused because Cody + Jonny say they love us, but their actions say different, yet we love them so much and we'll go as far as making up excuses for them and such.
Honey I'm here no matter what. I'll be on all weekend kay? So I'll definately be on when you are. <33 I love you veryy muchh and we'll pull through this. I promise. I'm not leaving your side or letting you fall. <3 I've got you honey.
Honey it's okay to cry, you need to let it out.