Monday 9 June 2008

I LOVE ROB!!!

I couldn't resist. I just had to write another blog. I had such an amazing time round his and at the gig!! I am so happy!!!

It's surprising how 20 years after recording hyperkarmer (or however long it was), Rob still sounds the same!! And I really want to hear his voice again!!

Well ok lets elaborate.

I love him.
I hate being away from him.
I really really REALLY want to be with him for the rest of my life.
I pray that he is the one for me.
I want to hear his words again no matter how little they are, they mean alot to me.
THANK YOU EMMA FOR BRINGING HIM TO MY ATTENTION!! ^^

My life - is complete!! I have everything I need.

I want to marry him. I want to have his babies. I want to be with him forever.

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!! Stalker!! Obsessed teenager!! Oh god.

Yes I want to be with him when all my dreams come true. And I'm thinking he does too. But to just enjoy it now and take our time.

Right now I could easily run in the street and shout his name out to the world!!

BIG IT UP MAN!!

¬¬ I don't know dont freakin ask.

I'm well and truly hyped up in my head and garunteed when I get to work it's gonna show. And I'm working with Dave. What shit. Oh well, I'll spruce it up!!

No comments: