Monday 9 June 2008

She Said, She Said

SHE'S TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH HYPERKARMA!!

Ah you bitches.

Welcome to your daily dose of insanity.

Well I've just got back from Robs.

*goes all girlie*

And thats enough of that!

I really really REALLY want to make a band up and finally make our own music!! The books I have laying around full of lyrics, poetry and songs just going to waste sitting in the dark gathering dust!! In fact, I do believe I shall pull one of them out right now!

...

Well I'm looking through my old song book and OMG!! The songs are still in my head. Obviously I can think of better melodies for them and some better lyrics but wow, so many memories!!

This one is for Jess cos I know she used to love this song when I sang it to her. You can now sing along with me Jess!

Hard Core


There's nothing that this girl will tolerate
Make one wrong move and it's a big mistake
She's a hard core-bad ass chick but don't get me wrong
'Cos she's a great girl if you don't mean her any harm
I've heard your lies and I've heard the truth
Don't try it on her cos she'll hit the roof
She can blow her fuse quick as one-two-three
And you'll be dead which for her can be quite easy

I don't mean to sound so rude
But she's keeping her eye on you (on you)
I don't mean to sound so rebellious
But someone told me what I should do about you

Somebody told me how to get out of here
I'm gnna take my life and stop it right here
Somebody told me how to get you back
I'm gonna tell your bitch that you called her a slag

Somebody told me how to change your mind
But then they said your foolish heart was blind
Somebody told me how to make you see
But for that t happen you gotta get back with me

She married once but it came to a quick end
How I know this is because I'm her bestest friend
She told me about you, said she wasn't sure
You told her you had an ex who was a real big whore
I told her that the whore you said about was me
So now you'd better watch your distance
'Cos she's now your enemy
I said I'd pay you back so now my work is done
I think I'll do it again next time cos it seemed fun

I didn't mean to make you cry
But you did dump me and said goodbye
I didn't mean to ruin your life
But if you come to me I'll put you right

Somebody told me
They should tell you
What they told me
That the girl your going out with
Is a true hard core.



LOL!!!

Omg how random is that!! I'm just reading through the rest of these songs and good lord! There aren't many happy ones!! hahahaha!! I really wish I had my keyboard just so I could play all these songs and realise just how corny they all are and how they sound all quite similar! Maybe if I got a band together I could change it, rearrange it, make it better!!

All I want for christmas - IS A KEYBOARD!! Or a band that will work with me ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.