Friday 20 June 2008

Not All Are Welcome

Well yesterday Rob left for Zanti. Got a text from him this morning. The present I got for him should arrive either today or tomorrow. Work is going steadily along.

Oh and while I'm on the subject of work. . .

Yesterday, someone called asking when the engagement party is. Before that a witheld number called my phone but it was on silent so I didnt get it. Now I'm thinking it was Rachel. She wouldn't give a name to Tom who took the call and therefore Tom wouldn't tell her anything. Because of this we are now having the party as private and people have to provide an invite for them to get in (the party not the pub). Now Rachel, you are NOT invited because I don't want you there. You will only make things awkward and disrupt the whole thing. If Jess invites you to the wedding then thats fine, I don't care because I'm going to be maid of honour and wont have to be anywhere near your ass! But this party is for close friends and family and you don't fit into either category. SO STOP TRYING TO INVITE YOURSELF!!

Fucking stupid cow.

Speaking of stupid cows, this girl who has no life and keeps pranking me is from Southampton! So now I can narrow it down to only a few people. Just because she's witheld doesn't mean the police can't trace where the signal is coming from.

No comments: