Friday 6 June 2008

Obsessed I Swear!!!


OBSESSED WITH SWEENEY TODD!!


Ok I bought a new phone today. What did I do? I put a load of music on it, as you do, and some photos for a background, screen saver and all the rest of it. What have I done? My ring tones are songs from Sweeney Todd and my background changes between either of those two images!!

I have passed the point of just "love for a film" ... it's now a part of deamonic curse and worshipping of the film! I don't know. My dad told me of the legend when I was younger and ever since then I became fascinated in all the old time serial killers such as Elizabeth Bathory (emphasized through Cradle Of Filth), Jack The Ripper (scared half the school with that!) and Sweeney Todd! Or maybe it's just unlocked something inside of me and given me something to actually visualise with the legend.

Hmm...

Anyway!! Love my new phone!! Don't care if its a shite colour, it rawks!! Or maybe its cos it'll play Sweeney todd to me, I'm not sure. Love it anyway!!

*sighs* so much happening. Hello to Jess and Jamie!! Cos I know you guys read this every now and then. Or when ever I tell you to. ^^ Jamie hope ya mouth aint swollen so much. That'll teach you to swallow things your not supposed to! =D LOVE YOU REALLY!!!

I miss my drummer boy. Like, INSANELY MISS HIM!!! I HATE being away from him. Really do. Seeing him play on Sunday and Jason is coming too. Woop!! Anyway, I must go and get ready for work!! Friday night, hopefully should be some what busy. Although normally people come in early, get drunk early and go home early. Thats how it's been so far every friday night. Except the friday I had off! Hahahaha! Anyway yes must go!! ^^

Salutations to all you nosy buggars who are reading my life! =D
I LOVE YOU!!

No comments: